Salsa / Bachata Class FAQ’s – Koregaon Park
Hi! We’re extremely excited to have you with us.
To enhance your experience, we have put together some FAQs for you. We kindly request that you take a moment to review them carefully.
1) Is there any Dress Code?
We suggest wearing comfortable casual clothes that let you move easily.
2) What Footwear to wear?
A pair of socks. Please note that NO outdoor shoes are allowed on the dance floor. And wearing gym shoes for Salsa / Bachata dancing is not recommended as it becomes difficult to twist and turn.
3) What time should I arrive at the venue?
To ensure that you get the most out of the class, we kindly request that you arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please note that we will begin the class on time, and if you miss the beginning, you may find it challenging to catch up with the rest of the participants.
If you need any assistance with the venue address and directions, please give a call on 7030891645.
4) Should I carry a printout / copy of my Registration Confirmation?
When you arrive at the entry, please ask for Yatin or Supreme to ensure that your attendance is recorded. Although not necessary, it’s a good idea to have a screenshot of your payment handy, just in case.
5) Is there Parking available?
There’s 2-wheeler parking available near the entrance of the building, and 4-wheelers can be parked along the lanes. Just a quick heads up that parking in the building basement is not permitted.
It’s important to keep in mind that KP tends to get pretty crowded on weekends, so finding a 4-wheeler parking spot near the studio might be a challenge. We recommend arriving with enough time to spare for the class, so you don’t end up being late.
6) Are there any guidelines or policies for the class?
To ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience in the class, we kindly ask you to:
1. Arrive on time, and if you anticipate being delayed, please inform your instructor.
2. Keep your mobile phones on silent during the class.
3. Refrain from conversing with others while the instructor is teaching.
4. Notify us in advance if you’re unable to attend a class.